Why become a member? ×

Finally, the perfect bandmate? (sarcasm)

LegateNaarifin

After years of searching, I might have found the one... 

"  Hello. 

Join my band ?. You must have expensive gear and a huge van for my ego. Be between the ages of 18 and 32.and drink no alcohol before driving me to gigs.as I'll be doing all the drinking. 

Beards only and no f***king acoustics. 

Hoping to tour Indonesia in the summer so I can get my hands on a decent squier tele. 

Anyone ? 

Ps. Anyone who thinks Green Day is punk can 
f*ck Off. Thanking you   "

The perfect attitude, good work ethic, responsible when having fun, insightful opinions on music... Does it get much better??

Edited by LegateNaarifin

16 minutes ago, LegateNaarifin said:

Suddenly your beard gear and opinions on 90s punk all shrivel and fall away, leaving an old fogey too uncool to be in a band with.

Not only that, but your todger falls off with a resounding clang and your scrotum ends up down by your ankles. This is why old men keep falling over.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, LegateNaarifin said:

I can't blame them, the line between 32 and 33 is like an impassable barrier when it come to music. Suddenly your beard and expensive gear and opinions on 90s punk all shrivel and fall away, leaving an old fogey too uncool to be in a band with :crazy:

Absolutely, it is a well documented fact that the very makeup of your DNA changes overnight when you turn 33 and you cannot possibly be "cool" after. I have a slight urge to respond to the advert as a bald, non bearded 44 year old adult I think we would really gel well, especially as I do not think Green Day is punk. Hmmmm, decisions decisions. 

• Haha 1