Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Fender USA Precision *SOLD*

Lysdexia

Virtually as new, a classic, immaculate USA precision. Comes with the original, fitted Fender hard case.

I'm looking for offers around the £550 mark - free print for the buyer!

This is the actual bass for sale - more photographs to follow :)

If you would like a print of this photograph - let me know and I'll get that sorted. A perfect Christmas present for the low-end swinger in your life.

And if Froilan would get in touch about the Ric print he's due I'll get that sorted, too.

Edited by Lysdexia

:huh: ...I have two Precisions already so I can't justify another although I am seriously tempted just by the picture....

...it's amazing....I am a bit of a photographer (strictly amateur) and this picture is stunning mate....

Not that you need a bump since your post is at the top but you have one anyway....

Good luck with the sale and....

I would pay for the print and the bass stand, which is just as stunning. Seriously, what price is the print and also, (what settings did you use etc)?

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='333863' date='Nov 21 2008, 02:29 PM']Virtually as new, a classic, immaculate USA precision. Comes with the original, fitted Fender hard case.

I'm looking for offers around the £550 mark - free print for the buyer!

This is the actual bass for sale - more photographs to follow :)[/quote]

[quote name='foxthebiker' post='333868' date='Nov 21 2008, 02:34 PM']Seriously, what price is the print and also, (what settings did you use etc)?[/quote]

Studio setup - 1 x Bowens 500 head, rectangular soft box, Nikon D300 + Nikon 70-200vr.

Shot - f/8 for 125/s @ ISO 100.

Model - Varri.

Hope that helps!

I can do a 9 x 6 print for a tenner - which is a nice size when framed up - decent frames, including a mount can be had at Ikea for not a lot.

If you wanted something bigger, or a canvas or the like - let me know and I'll sort out prices.

Edited by Lysdexia

Awesome and the D300 is a nice body...I just have a D70 but my mate has just U/G from a D2x to D3 (I mean, wow)!

Anyway, price is good for me, how do you want to do this?

PM me and then we can sort out...

Cheers

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='333877' date='Nov 21 2008, 02:39 PM']Studio setup - 1 x Bowens 500 head, rectangular soft box, Nikon D300 + Nikon 70-200vr.

Shot - f/8 for 125s.

Model - Varri.

Hope that helps!

I can do a 9 x 6 print for a tenner - which is a nice size when framed up - decent frames, including a mount can be had at Ikea for not a lot.

If you wanted something bigger, or a canvas or the like - let me know and I'll sort out prices.[/quote]

[quote name='bassjamm' post='334001' date='Nov 21 2008, 05:35 PM']Do we get the models and the pint thrown in for £550?[/quote]

These are custom bass stands - organically grown and take some 21 years to mature. Each model is obviously bespoke and The Times reckons parents should expect to spend around £180,137 on theirs from birth until the age of 21.

:)

So, £180,687 would cover it. No way can I stretch to free print with margins that tight.

Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='334138' date='Nov 21 2008, 10:22 PM']These are custom bass stands - organically grown and take some 21 years to mature. Each model is obviously bespoke and The Times reckons parents should expect to spend around £180,137 on theirs from birth until the age of 21.

:)

So, £180,687 would cover it. No way can I stretch to free print with margins that tight.[/quote]

Hmm... No free pint...

I'd have to try my luck at chatting her up instead...

... Thinking about it, i'd probably get a better response from my bank manager :huh:

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='334399' date='Nov 22 2008, 01:47 PM']

The Precision with original Fender case.[/quote]

I can't help but feel there's something missing from this picture, i think it's a fake, hehe!!

*please note...in no way do i genuinely think it's a fake, how rude*

[quote name='deaver' post='334412' date='Nov 22 2008, 02:20 PM']One day I will have £550. When that happens I'll organise a trip too Edinburgh and I'll buy something off you...I promise. In the mean time keep the photos and the sales coming.[/quote]

don't do that! you know how tempting it is when you see a nice bass and it in your town.... hes in the badlands north of glasgow somewhere so its all ok

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='334671' date='Nov 23 2008, 12:02 AM']don't do that! you know how tempting it is when you see a nice bass and it in your town.... hes in the badlands north of glasgow somewhere so its all ok[/quote]

But surely he has to visit Edinburgh to meet those nice ladies who sit around in their underwear for him