Why become a member? ×

Big tone, small cab, low (ish) volume, for rehearsing.

winterfire666

Well I`m sure many will recommend the Barefaced One10, but I`d be tempted to slightly bigger and get the Super Midget, which having heard the two, I prefer. Just my preference though, both are good cabs but when I heard the One10 I thought it was good, when I heard the SM I was knocked back by the amount of sound coming from such a small cab.

Though they are both quite expensive, if looking at a lesser budget then Markbass, Ashdown, Fender all do 1x12s and all sound pretty decent at good 2nd hand prices.

yeah the one10 is a possibility, ideally i want something smaller than a 1x12 though, i have a spot where i want to hide it in the lounge, just see what options there are,

ive looked into pjb stuff but cant seem to see a very small cab in the current available range(the small stuff all seem to be combos), ive only heard a big pjb rig before which was great but not what im looking for.

Although you already have an amp, i was very impressed by the ashdown after 8.

Cost around £30 second hand. Great tone - really good for home practice - and really loud. I genuinely couldnt get past 1/4 in the house before it was too loud.

Very compact too.

might be interested in trying the eich, the size is great and havent seen this model before. the wizzy is an option too.

it has to be something i can use the darkglass with as i love the tone 

i might have to make a trip to bass direct in the new year and see what they have, actually just on the website now, trace elliot 2x8 and 1x10 ELF cabs look pretty sweet.