fryer

Gretsch Electromatic now SOLD
£230

Gretsch Electromatic Junior Jet G2224 tobacco sunburst. Six months old, as new.  Totally unmarked. Stock photos shown.

Fitted with flatwounds & supplied with original rounds.

Short scale - 30". Passive. 

90531-tmp36DF.jpg

download (1).png

You will do much better with pictures of what you are selling, I would never be interested in buying something that the seller doesn’t show me the item first. 

I'll put some actual pictures up tonight. Located between Reading and Basingstoke. Can deliver locally.

On 28/11/2017 at 20:18, fryer said:

Located between Reading and Basingstoke

He already told you where he is..........

Edited by clivem

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By steve-bbb
      Gretsch Electromatic bought on a GAS whim because it was so mighty pretty - but alas has sat in the case unused for the last year
      has had pro setup at 81guitarworks.co.uk - flawless condition
      currently strung with a set of virtually unused la bella dt flats - you can imagine how lush this sounds
      comes with stagg hard case
      no trades please and will def not courier this one will require collect/deliver in person - cash or bank transfer (sorry no paypal)
      ta

• By Grewster
      So here (again) is my beautiful Broadkaster bass. I have owned it since new - maybe 10 years, and have gigged with it just once. (Looks great on stage!) Other than the odd photo session, it has been sitting in it’s case, so I would give the condition a 9.99/10. 
      I have just realised that the scratchplate is missing - I took it off as soon as I bought it. I know it is in storage, I still have it and it will take a while to locate it.... will need a little patience on behalf of the successful bidder!
        Following is the Gretsch blurb ...
        For the Discriminating Bassist
      The G6119B Broadkaster hollowbody electric bass is modeled after several successful Gretsch basses of the 1960's, for bassists who demand instruments to match the sound and quality of the Gretsch electric guitars.
        Gretsch G6119B Broadkaster Bass at a Glance:
      Single cutaway hollowbody, based on the Tennessee Rose.
      2 bass Filtertron pickps.
      Extremely fast, responsive neck.
      Broadkaster Bass-ics
      Styled after the Tennessee Rose, the Broadkaster has two FilterTron bass series pickups and full round tone that comes from a hollowbody instrument. With an extremely fast, responsive neck, this bass is a favorite among discriminating bassists.
        In original Gretsch fitted case. Shipping UK only - as ever, happy to quickly answer any questions and/or take specific pics, just ask!

• By riti
      Selling my brand new Gretsch G2420.
      Walnut stain. Fully working and with no marks or blemishes. Hardtail (not bigsby). 2019 model, only a couple of months old.
      Comes with Gretsch branded hardcase. I've replaced the black plastic knobs and switch tip with genuine Gretsch nickel parts (I still have the original plastic ones).
      Selling because I have a rotated shoulder blade and can't play anything thicker than a sheet of paper!
      Happy for you to come to my place if you want to try it out. Won't ship due to size, but happy to meet you a reasonable distance from Huntingdon, Cambs, or any London tube station.
      Pic isn't great and was taken before I changed the knobs. I'll post better pics showing the nickel hardware and the case when I get home after the weekend.
      Thanks,
      Rich

• By Magoober
      PRICE REDUCED TO £1999.00
      The bass was manufactured in August 1966, in Brooklyn, New York - one of the last to be manufactured there before the company merged with Baldwin and moved to Arkansas
      A great example of a rare vintage Gretsch bass popularised by Peter Tork of The Monkees. It has all the classic Gretsch features - simulated F-holes, tone & standby switches, mute pad - just to name a few. The original burgundy finish has faded into more of a light walnut/caramel color. A real gem & a must have for any serious collector or vintage tone enthusiast.
      Cosmetic Condition: Overall the bass is in very good condition with very little wear. The heel cap has been professionally replaced due to a little bit of deterioration, but the body binding is in great shape. The bass sounds awesome with no playability issues! It's been professionally set up & everything is in perfect working condition. It currently has D’addario ETB92 nylon tapewound strings which sound superb!
      Neck: Chunky maple neck with thick ebony fingerboard & mother of pearl dot inlays. Original frets have plenty of life in them. Large, sealed-back tuners are original & in perfect working condition. 1 5/8" nut width with zero fret; 29 1/2" scale length. Neck is straight & truss rod works fine.
      Body: Single-cutaway, hollow maple body with simulated F-holes & bound top. "G" cutout tailpiece with Space Control bridge. The mute assembly is working although slightly worn. Original pad & control panel on the back of the body. Bass weighs around 8 lbs.
      Pickup: Gretsch SuperTron bass humbucker with gold bezel. Master volume with "G" Arrow control knob; 3-way tone switch & standby switch. All electronics are in perfect working condition.
      The Original hardshell case is also included - please be aware that it is a vintage 60's case so isn't in the best of shape - but still fully functional.
      Collection only (or buyer arranges carriage at own risk)  - cash deal please - contact me though PM here or e-mail
      [email protected]
      Thank you

• By Skinnyman
      Been after a short scale bass for a while and having sold my Bass VI, I traded in an old 12 string acoustic to get this wee thing on @Teebs' recommendation

I'm not convinced about the colour but I'm very impressed with the noise it makes. I'm even more impressed with having some change from the deal 😀