Why become a member? ×

BRISTOLIAN BASSCHATTERS!

Rich

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='323583' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:27 PM']I just found his cd in my box of CDs and was making fun of his name to JoeGarcia only last night. Will probably catch that. Oldgit, if you are coming, I could jug my Wishbass along if you want a go with it.[/quote]

Hey great I'll just jump up during the quiet bits. I'm sure Dick won't mind :)

[quote name='BassBod' post='328265' date='Nov 13 2008, 11:51 AM']Well...I really enjoyed it. Don't get out much (except when "working") so it was a real treat. I'm sure that was Rich in the SWR Tshirt....[/quote]

I was there in the end.. what an entertainer! What great stuff. So good to see such a great player not up his own ar53 with how well he can play.

I have a feeling being an attractive and "under 40" woman down the front might have been fun :) Boner by name ..... :huh:

and the bit where he picked up on people's noises and that kid's shouting and incorperated them into his solo was really great.

Looked like he'd been using Monster cables though as one of his leads had to be taped into his Fodera ..

Yes that was Rich advertising SWR ... I was the guy with the brown pork pie hat :huh:

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='323583' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:27 PM']I just found his cd in my box of CDs and was making fun of his name to JoeGarcia only last night. Will probably catch that. Oldgit, if you are coming, I could jug my Wishbass along if you want a go with it.[/quote]

Sorry I didn't give you a shout beforehand but it looked like I wasn't going to make it and then Mrs Old Git came home too knackered to go out again and kicked me out to go, Bless her :)

Sorry not to make contact with anyone this time...had to dash home for babysitters...but hats and Tshirts make spotting BCers much easier.

Was great to see a real pro, Fodera and all, resorting to gaffa tape. I really liked the way he used effects - pretty subtle compared to most, and even the synth wasn't overused.

A great night out....I needed it!

BB