Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB 4 Bass Guitar - Made In Japan Sold
£499

bagsieblue

[color=#333333]Yamaha TRB 4 Bass Guitar - Made In Japan Rare 2 x J Pickup Version - Sale Only[/color]

Now sold

[color=#333333][/color]

[color=#1D2129]Made In Japan 2 x J Pickup Version: [/color]
Bolt on neck, this early MK 1 model has got the little slap cut away, swamp ash body, 3 piece maple neck.
Bass is in very good condition for a 20 year old plus bass.
[font=inherit]A small mark on the edge of the body and a small mark close to the knobs ae the only things I can see worth mentioning. [/font]

[font=inherit]3 band preamp, bass/treble boost/cut, 3 position mid/mode selector, adjustable inside control cavity.
34 Inch Scale. [/font]
[font=inherit]Will ship for £25 it will be well boxed and padded with gig bag too.[/font]
[font=inherit][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm in Chorley, Lancashire.[/font][/color][/font]
[font=inherit][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades please.[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit][/font][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#222222][/color][/font]

Edited by bagsieblue

Oh man, just invested in another bass..dammit. These are fabulous instruments. I have one for many years and stupidly sold it, this layout, this colour (sobbing now!).
One of the best necks on any bass i have ever had (an thats over 100!)

Buy this before I have to sell one of the kids,

GLWTS

I bought two basses this week on the strength of selling this and another bass - "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ill take it" and "[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will bye it [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] " (sic).[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will be honouring my word to buying the two basses that I am committed to buying.[/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]3rd time this happened in a couple of months now.[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Should we leave negative feedback for this nonsense?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rant over.[/font][/color]

Bump - still available.

Weight 3.8KG
Nut 40mm