Why become a member? ×

Antoniotsai 4 string bass

loudandclear

I bought this of ebay just because it looks so nice - it plays pretty well too. I am having to continue a purge of basses so a few more to go! I paid £290 for this about three months ago. It comes with a reasonable gig bag - It has not left my house and is in 10/10 condition - collection/viewing welcome - price £150 delivered. Any queries please pm

[attachment=15575:DSCF0028.JPG]
[attachment=15574:DSCF0024.JPG]
[attachment=15577:DSCF0032.JPG]
[attachment=15576:DSCF0029.JPG]

Edited by loudandclear

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' post='322192' date='Nov 4 2008, 09:01 PM']what's the fretwork like? most reviews I've read suggest that lets these down, but the whole thing isreally eyecatching!
Cheers
Jules[/quote]

Hi - I just had another check after your post and the fretwork is fine - the frest are even no sharp edges - the whole bass has a good feel to it - its not a £1500 bass - but at £200 I reckon its really good value and as you say the look is great and it plays well ! again anyone is welcome to try!

thanks

Edited by loudandclear

MB1. :)
Quite like the look of this its Very Carl Thompson/Les Claypool ish!
The only thing i cant understand is the jaunty angle of the pickups!
Cheap as Chips though! and i have read some good reviews on these!
.........Mancunian BUMP!

[quote name='MB1' post='323456' date='Nov 6 2008, 02:27 PM']The only thing i cant understand is the jaunty angle of the pickups![/quote]
I think the whole look, including pickups, becomes more understandable after you've seen this
[url="http://www.ritter-basses.com/ritter-basses-baesse/ritter-basses-classic-gallery.htm"][/url]