Why become a member? ×

squire precision bass.

mazza7

[quote name='mazza7' post='315127' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:07 PM']Im sure squire was always in the thread, the bass is designed on a 1951 model , obviously not original but i thought that would be obvious.[/quote]

im sure these aren't even based on the 51? they're based on the 70s telecaster basses aaren't they?

the thread title is advertising the wrong bass entirely - this isn't a fender precision. its a squier vintage modified precision tb. its not based on any bass made in 1951. so squier is the only bit thats not wrong.

[quote name='lwtait' post='315156' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:25 PM']im sure these aren't even based on the 51? they're based on the 70s telecaster basses aaren't they?

the thread title is advertising the wrong bass entirely - this isn't a fender precision. its a squier vintage modified precision tb. its not based on any bass made in 1951. so squier is the only bit thats not wrong.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='315245' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:59 PM']Yes, we all know it's based on the early 70's telebass. Now stop being a bunch of vultures and let the poor guy sell his bloody bass! I think some of you should delete some of your posts from this thread. Doesn't look very good, does it?[/quote]

+1!

Just been browsing the Introductions section and then this thread, seams like a world of difference to the welcoming camaraderie there and this string :)

And i don't think anyone was under the illusion that they were going to get a 51P for 200 notes?????

AND if the bass was more exotic would there have been the berating we've had here?

As someone mentioned up there ^^^ the subject title was something you'd expect to see from that German guy that peddles crap on eBay, not BC.

The only thing that could have made it worse would be to put 'OMG WTF???' at the end of it... :)

Edited by wateroftyne

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='315390' date='Oct 26 2008, 10:07 PM']It's the clocks going back an hour. There's bad temper breaking out all over..

Either way, that's as nice a Squier TB as I've seen and £175 is not a bad price under the circs. Good luck selling it.[/quote]

+1
Looks a nice bass for £150. Sense of humour guys, we're talking bass guitars after all :)