Why become a member? ×

Guitar Guitar Glasgow - New Bass Department is Great!

Crawford13

Went into guitar guitar in Glasgow to see the new bass department. It's brilliant! Came out with a TC electronic RS212 Cab, Dark Glass Duality Fuzz pedal, and a couple of other bits and bobs. Paul was incredible even got his own vintage p bass out for me to use as none of the basses in store came with flats. This was top class customer service, great gear, great chat, and great guys! I can't recommend this place enough! If you are around the Glasgow area and need bass gear this is the place to go!

Was in shop few weeks back before its official opening mainly wasting time while wife was shopping and was hugely impressed with both by the availabilty of some great gear and staff that don't try to show off their slapping skills (which i absolutely hate in bass shops) and just pleasant and helpful guys.
I was trying out a Fender precision deluxe altho wasn't buying. Still the staff were helpful wehn i told them and offered up other possible choices like Sanberg which were nice.

Yep i would have to agree this is a pleasant surprise and somewhere for me to hide on those occasional shopping day in Glasgow.

Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1491052734' post='3270188']
Was in shop few weeks back before its official opening mainly wasting time while wife was shopping and was hugely impressed with both by the availabilty of some great gear and staff that don't try to show off their slapping skills (which i absolutely hate in bass shops) and just pleasant and helpful guys.
I was trying out a Fender precision deluxe altho wasn't buying. Still the staff were helpful wehn i told them and offered up other possible choices like Sanberg which were nice.

Yep i would have to agree this is a pleasant surprise and somewhere for me to hide on those occasional shopping day in Glasgow.

Dave
[/quote]

I'll have to check it out again if I'm ever in Glasgow, sounds like a good day out!

I was in mid-March, again before the official opening. Paul was a star. No pressure sales and still managed to convince me to buy a Darkglass M900 (didn't walk out with one but mail ordered it from guitarguitar after the fact). He also has me lusting for a Nate Mendel P-bass even though I already have 3 more than excellent P-basses at present.... Man's got skills!