Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Musicman Stringray 5 string in Teal

Rumble

Looking to sell or trade this fantastic bass. It's had plenty of TLC whilst being with me so the only dink it has is on the front of the lower horn measuring about 2mmx3mm (compression dink so maintains the original colour). Only reason I'm looking to move it on is that I really don't need two 5 strings and the F-bass is going nowhere!

I'd be looking for £650 cash sale (inc hard case, but not P&P) or would consider trading for a nice 4 string jazz upto this value.

On the subject of trades (and I don't mean to sound arsey, but...) let's keep the offers sensible folks. Do not for one second think that I'm likely to say yes to a straight swap for a bass worth £350; I know it sounds daft, but it happens. If your bass is worth £450 please accept that cash will also be required. Mini-rant over :)

[attachment=14959:IMG_3933__50__.JPG]
[attachment=14958:IMG_3931__50__.JPG]
[attachment=14957:IMG_3930__50__.JPG]

Ta for looking.

Edited by Rumble

[quote name='mic mac moe' post='310216' date='Oct 20 2008, 09:12 AM']He! My old 'Ray!!!!!! Fancy a P?[/quote]

Hey MMM! What sort of P?

[quote name='Lemuel Beam' post='310248' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:09 AM']Where are you based? I'm interested..

Mick[/quote]

I'm in Coventry.