Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn for now; For Sale: TE Hexavalve amp
£650

andytoad

Now I have moved on my Barefaced cab, I would like to sell my Trace Elliott Hexavalve.

Great clean and warm sounding amp with that 'trace sound'. It runs on 2 or 4 ohms. The amp has no issues that I am aware of and has been my regular preferred gigging amp.

Comes in a nice robust flight-case that I have always kept it in when not being used.

The labelling is worn, on the front (see pictures). The previous owner had removed two of the six valves as it was 'too powerful for his needs' I have said valves available with the sale, I have never refitted them in as I am not a technical person, it is also loud enough. At some point it has had a new XLR socket.

A mint one of these sold on BC last year for around £800, therefore I would like to put this one up for £650.

Tryouts welcome, I am based south of Ashford, Kent. You will need to bring your cab as mine has just sold!

Obviously collection preferred due to weight.

[attachment=224664:IMG_0892.jpg][attachment=224663:IMG_0891.jpg][attachment=224662:IMG_0890.jpg][attachment=224665:IMG_0893.jpg][attachment=224666:IMG_0895.jpg]

Edited by andytoad

Never heard one of these but I used a TE Quatra valve for a couple of gigs a while back, and it sounded absolutely fantastic..

So I bet this sounds just as good if not better!

It was using the Quatra valve that finally persuaded me to get a valve amp and I haven't looked back since getting one last October.

GLWTS

Thanks for the comments both! Yes it's a great amp. I had a couple of Quatravalves in a he past (sold one regretted it, bought another) before this became available.

Aghh just realised, I'm going full circle again!!! Almost tempted to withdraw!!

[quote name='Musashimonkey' timestamp='1470340345' post='3105371']
Andy's a great guy, recently got a cab from him. Definitely takes care of his gear and is a true gent. Someone's in for a real treat here with all that valve loveliness. 😊
[/quote]

Cheers steve, kind of you to say so! Nice to meet you the other day...😀