Basses.
1996 Fender Custom Shop Jazz delux
1973 Fender Jazz
1982 Wal Mk1 Custom
1962 Gibson EB3

Band - HEARTBREAKER
Area - Portsmouth.
Music - Zepplin & Free mainly.

[quote name='Clarky' post='303106' date='Oct 9 2008, 03:58 PM']excuse the pun but you really have got all the bases covered!

Nice rig - and Markbass are missing a trick by not giving the all-black option any more (too many people just hate the yellow)[/quote]

I have to agree - the all-black Mark Bass stuff looks miles better.

I take it you don't run all the cabs at the same time? (does the Ampeg do 2 ohm?)

[quote name='EBS_freak' date='Oct 9 2008, 04:06 PM' post='303110']
I have to agree - the all-black Mark Bass stuff looks miles better.

I take it you don't run all the cabs at the same time? (does the Ampeg do 2 ohm?)
I do run all 4 cabs together at some gigs. The SVT4 pro head is a bi amp & can do 8, 4 & 2 ohms. I never bridge the amps but use each channel in full range mode. All the cabs are 8 ohm cabs so they can run at 4 ohms per channel with 2 cabs a side, 8 ohms per channel with one cab a side. Sometimes I use the 4x10 through one channel @ 8ohms & the 1x15 & 2x10 through the other channel @ 4 ohms. The volume ballance per channel is spot on. I dont know of any other head that has this versatility & power that also gives me the clarity & headroom I need. I tried many different cab combinations with this head & nothing gives the punch & clarity like the MB's, nice n light too. I agree too that Yellow might be ideal for some but not me. Its taken me a while to get these black Mk 1's. I did contact Markbass Italy when I first was looking for cabs regarding black ones but they were adament that yellow is all they now wanted to do. I'd be intersted to see how many more cabs they might sell if the re introduced black as an option.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Higgie' post='389024' date='Jan 22 2009, 09:11 PM']I didn't receive anything. Try sending again?[/quote]

Hi Higgie, I've sent it again, it might be too large hence not recieved so I've also sent another pm with half the amount of pictures.
Let me know if you recieve ither, cheers, Rob.

• 2 months later...