slazman

Feedback for doonaboon

Its a pleasure to open a thread for Dan who tells me he has bought a few items on the site but not got any fedback. Hes a top Chatter who bought my Fender Jag in a really smooth transaction with no hassles at all. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do business with him on this site.

My thanks go to him. Peter.

Just sold Dan a pedal

Dan messaged me and had paid within the blink of an aye - thats the way to deal :)

Cheers Dan

Dan bought a pedal from me. Communication was quick throughout, as was payment. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Dan!

Just bought a Musicman Stingray from Dan. The whole transtaction has been a pleasure: the bass was mint, the package perfect, the communication fast and fluid. So, I absolutely recommend him.

Un saludo from Madrid.

Purchased a guitar from Dan and couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Helpful, responsive, honest and informative. Couldn't be easier or happier - I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thank you sir.

I bought a Maruszczyk Elwood 5a from Dan and everything went super smooth, good comms and a nice cup of coffee (and a tea for the mrs) while I was trying the bass.

Perfect, deal with confidence, thanks Dan!

Dan bought a bass from me. What can I say? Fantastic guy to deal with and a super easy transaction. Super friendly and easy going. Deal with confidence people 

Dan bought some used flats off me in an effortlessly smooth transaction.  Nae danger here