Why become a member? ×

Acoustic 406 2x15 Cabinet 400 Watts @ 4 ohm w/cover
£350

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have a vintage Acoustic 406 2x15 cab. Comes with cover. Good overall condition. Unneeded so making space. Collection only from Farnborough, Hampshire.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A few marks and bumps from obvious usage over it's lifespan but nothing that affects functionality.[/font][/color]
1 non-original driver, an Eminence MA15-200B which appears to be the recommended OEM replacement, and is also the old code for an Emminence Delta (all according to Google)
Original driver looks great.

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would consider full or partial trades for interesting amps (guitar or bass), Ampeg cabs, unusual old basses/guitars, decent microphones, etc..try me :)[/font][/color]

Edited by johnnysomersett

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1459280858' post='3015132']
Now THAT'S a cab! :)
[/quote]

+1

Always loved the look of Acoustic gear - wouldn't mind playing through some too! Sadly, I'd never be able to fit one of these in my car....

Anyway, GLWTS :)

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1459280858' post='3015132']
Now THAT'S a cab! :)
[/quote]
[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1459281692' post='3015153']
+1

Always loved the look of Acoustic gear - wouldn't mind playing through some too! Sadly, I'd never be able to fit one of these in my car....

Anyway, GLWTS :)
[/quote]

Thanks guys.

Wasn't too sure of the price...seem about right?

[quote name='Norm' timestamp='1459540133' post='3017602']
Boom!
Proper, sound sweet with a big ol'valve head driving it.
I'd need a roadie to shove that around for me now though. My hernia repairs started aching by just looking at it!
GLWTS.
[/quote]

Sounds equally delicious with my OR120 and my SVT :)

I used to borrow the Acoustic preamp and powered cab rig for larger gigs from a friend. Massive folded horn cab, with Led Zeppelin stencilled on the side (he bought it from their company when they sold off a load of kit). Amazing projection - the sound standing next to it was moderate, but people 50+ feet away had bleeding ears.

Edited by Dan Dare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...