Why become a member? ×

SOLD - ACG 5 string Finn SC Class Fretless
£1300

eude

[quote name='Spoombung' timestamp='1462793930' post='3045647']
I've played this bass and can confirm it's a lovely instrument. Eude is a delight to deal with and I routinely use him to model all my basses for sale.
[/quote]

Ha ha, thanks mate :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another BUMP maybe?
Willing to entertain sensible offers, but no trades thank you, this will be instantly replaced by a new ACG, already have my spec all worked out.

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1465562930' post='3069296']
Silly that this is still here, beautiful bass (with a really comfortable neck might I add) for not much money at all!

Si
[/quote]

Ditto. If I had any talent or maybe just the cash I probably would have had this before any of you chaps had a chance to even see it. But alas I have neither and that means this fantastic bass is going begging for an incredible price. Someone must be interested surely?

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1466027986' post='3072967']
Ditto. If I had any talent or maybe just the cash I probably would have had this before any of you chaps had a chance to even see it. But alas I have neither and that means this fantastic bass is going begging for an incredible price. Someone must be interested surely?
[/quote]
[quote name='ead' timestamp='1465995924' post='3072685']
Can't believe this is still here. If only I could buy some talent to go with it :(
[/quote]

It doesn't require talent to 'own' a fretless! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You will all be so sorry you did not get this. It is among the best fretless basses that Alan from ACG has ever built, if not the best full stop. Which is saying something, as the bar is high with ACG fretless basses. I was assuming it had long since been sold, but you missed it! Rest assured this is going to a good home. And it will not come up for sale again, not in my lifetime. My precioussssss...... Edited by BassNL

[quote name='BassNL' timestamp='1473098535' post='3126929']

You will all be so sorry you did not get this. It is among the best fretless basses that Alan from ACG has ever built, if not the best full stop. Which is saying something, as the bar is high with ACG fretless basses. I was assuming it had long since been sold, but you missed it! Rest assured this is going to a good home. And it will not come up for sale again, not in my lifetime. My precioussssss......
[/quote]

Ha ha, it'll be on its way soon dude, no need to wander around till you find Mount Doom, I'll just pop it in the post :)

Eude