Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Barefaced Super 12t
£550

deaver

Barefaced Super 12t, forerunner of the Barefaced Super Compact. I've had this for a couple of years now bought from here off Thor and I think Shockwave had it before. I think it's about 4 years old. Still in very good condition, the spec is much the same as the Super Compact but this one has a tweeter. Black steel grille. Comes in at 28lb on the bathroom scales.

Reason for sale - it's a bit bulky for under the stairs and I keep knocking over my father-in-laws ashes every time I get the cab out for a gig.

£550 collected from Salisbury, no postage available at the moment. Localish delivery may be possible depending on how well disposed Mrs D is feeling towards me.

Photos for those who have a need to look at black boxes

On the angle

[attachment=213977:BFAngle4BC.jpg]

From the front

[attachment=213979:BFFront4BC.jpg]

Dull rear end

[attachment=213978:BFBack4BC.jpg]

Cheeky tweeter attenuator

[attachment=213976:BFAtt4BC.jpg]

Edited by deaver

[quote name='deaver' timestamp='1456937258' post='2993794']

Reason for sale - it's a bit bulky for under the stairs and I keep knocking over my father-in-laws ashes every time I get the cab out for a gig
[/quote]

Please accept my condolences. Have a bump for possibly the best 'reason for sale' ever.

[quote name='barkin' timestamp='1457468176' post='2998914']
http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm
[/quote]

That would also suggest that my bathroom scales need a new battery and that I really weigh something in the region of 30 stone.

[quote name='Kevin Dean' timestamp='1457868365' post='3002437']
I may sell mine , depending on how my band rehearsal goes today with my new Super compact .
[/quote]

I did exactly that almost exactly 2 years ago! The SC is my favourite bass cab ever and when I no longer have lots of other "more important" (hmmmpf ;) ) things to pay off I'll get another!

Edited by Merton