Why become a member? ×

Anyone using a pair of Barefaced One-10 cabs?

fretmeister

I had a Super MIdget and a One10. The One10 has more bottom-end than the SM 12". It's got a really great rounded sound with my LM3.

I don't gig, but if I did I'd get a second One10. I spoke with Alex when I picked it up and he reconed a One10 would handle a gig and adding a 2nd would be be massive. (All things being relative)

I live in East Herts, anyone is welcome to come and try mine if you'd like.

Worth considering selling the one10 and just getting a 4ohm two10? It's £100 less than two one10s. If it were me I'd be more tempted to do that I think as the two10 isn't that big either and you'd possibly get £250 for a one10 on here.

I'd be really interested to hear how two One10's works out in practice. I had wondered if (to cope with increased volume through a small light enclosure) it might mean that the mids would be enhanced with a loss of bass especially playing 5 string. I've got no option now but to seek a very light weight cab (s) so very keen to consider these cabs.

[quote name='Jazzneck' timestamp='1455645813' post='2981094']
I've got a Retro Two10 and at 13Kg and -125dB I can't see the point of having 2 separate 1x10 cabs.

I use mine for quiet practise at home to full on gigs with a very loud drummer.

Apart from packing considerations in the car / van, am I missing something here? :ph34r:
[/quote]

Yup.

When you play with an educational group that has maybe 8 room changes during a day you don't want a single ounce of unnecessary weight.