Why become a member? ×

Genzler cab tour UK, you could be playing it!

BigJim

[color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi guys, BigJim here, [/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]The nice Bass Gear folks have leant me one of the first Genzler Amplification Array cabs to arrive in the UK to do a video review. It’s a 1x12” cab but with an array of four 3” neo drivers set down the middle![/font][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Trying to be a Bose L1? Not a chance, the sound is so full and rich it's great! [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]It is so different that Jeff Genzler and Bass Gear are eager to get some independent end-user reactions. If you want to borrow this for a rehearsal or gig, then let me know, as I‘ll soon be done with it. Then perhaps someone else can take a turn and help pass it round for other Bass Chatters to have a try? [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Bass Gear will get it collected at the end of November from wherever it ends up, but all pass-the-parcel handovers meantime are down to individuals organising things themselves.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Just promise to take care of it, give it a good try and post what you think in this thread.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
[u][b][font=Arial, sans-serif]Rules and regulations:[/font][/b][/u][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][size=2]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"]We need to get this round as many players as possible.[/font][/size][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]The cabinet has to be kept in the box when being transporting to and from gigs. Also after the gig, it has to go back in the box.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
You must attach the pictures of the rig on this thread.[/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
[b][u]My pictures from a gig:[/u][/b][/size][/font][/color]
http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/BigJimbasschat/library/Genzler%20Line%20Array?sort=3&page=1[/size][/font][/color]
To be collected from Northampton or call me on 07739969811 as I travel a lot. [/size][/font][/color]
BigJim [/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Here’s the low-down on it[/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][url="http://www.bassgear.co.uk/product/genzler-bass-array-12-3-cab/"]http://www.bassgear.co.uk/product/genzler-bass-array-12-3-cab/[/url][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Guest bassman7755

Not gigging right now but otherwise I'd have been well up for it, nice to see some genuine innovation, any idea how much these will retail for ?.

Edited by bassman7755