Why become a member? ×

NBD - Sei Flamboyant 6 headed fretted

tauzero

After my recent redundancy and reemployment, I thought I deserved a bit of retail therapy. So here it is, one pre-loved Sei Flamboyant 6.

First impressions are a lovely neck, string spacing a bit wider than I'm used to at 17.5mm. I haven't put it through a proper amp and cab yet, that's yet to come.

That looks gorgeous! the top is just stunning and the(flamed?) maple neck really looks the part.

Get it amped up i bet it sounds amazing!

Congrats on the re-employment , just been through the same thing myself 3 months ago and my little treat should arrive this week but its not a patch on this one.

Off to research Sei basses...

Ha. I tried to buy that instrument from Tom for years and he kept finding an excuse not to sell it to me, or just ignoring my emails! How did you get it off him?

Give me a shout if you decide it isn't for you!

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1446637861' post='2900975']
Very nice! Don't suppose this will be at next years Moffat bass bash? :happy:
[/quote]

Probably, as long as I decide that I can cope with 6 strings. Might even take it to the Copper Pot in Leamington Spa on New Years Eve for Kev to lust at :D

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1446818630' post='2902624']

Probably, as long as I decide that I can cope with 6 strings. Might even take it to the Copper Pot in Leamington Spa on New Years Eve for Kev to lust at :D
[/quote]

Ha! Out of interest, why the copper pot??

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1447016123' post='2904224']
Ha! Out of interest, why the copper pot??
[/quote]

Because that's where we're playing New Years Eve (following a rather enjoyable Halloween gig a week ago, with twenty or so Draculas singing along to "Sweet Home Alabama"). That's if the number of strings doesn't confuse me too much.