Why become a member? ×

New video and singer!

mikebass84

Sorry I've not really posted in a while. New job. New singer. New music video so things have been rather all over the place.

But I am very happy to announce Khaos Theory have a new singer in the way of Dave. He's been a friend of the band for many years and we've gigged together many times!

Please check out the video below and let me know what you think.
https://youtu.be/xZcoyKsPauk

Guest bassman7755

Yeah enjoyed that, kind of maiden ish with a modern twist, steers a nice middle ground between the usual fast/agressive/growley and glossy symphonic stuff we usually get. There seems to be a sync issue with the sound though - the video is behind the sound, @3:21 on the drum hit I can see it most clearly. Dont know if anyone else is getting this, I've never had problems with any other youuube vid.

Edited by bassman7755

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1446448702' post='2899361']
Not bad, not bad at all. I'm not hearing the Maiden in there, but your singer is great.

If you're ever in the North East and need a support band give Shard Of Ruin a shout! We'd happily do it.
[/quote]

I shall keep that in mind. We're gonna try and play as many new places as possible next year