Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Fender Jazz Bass guitar. USA - 2006 * £595*
£675

geoff90guitar

Reduced to £595 including Fender case and post to UK mainland.
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Heres my 'Lady Jazz" and I'll be sorry to see it go. Its in excellent condition.
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Fender USA Jazz Bass 2006. Absolutely no issues. Includes case, original scratch plate and postage UK mainland. [/color][/font][/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome to collect and try out here.[/font][/color][/size]
[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]​You won't be disappointed![/color][/font]
[color=#000000][size=4]Geoff[/size][/color]

Edited by geoff90guitar

Interesting, thanks.
This one is wired as a traditional jazz sound which I assume has no additional spaghetti for the S1 switch.
I think it may be pre S1 ( would have to research era for S1 but not really bothered)
I know pulling the S1 switch gives more balls but..........

I have just sold one of these made in 2005. It had the S1 and so does this by the appearance of the neck pickup control knob.

Plug the bass in and turn all the knobs to full. Press the middle of the neck one. The sound will boost and the bridge knob will be non functional. If you are saying this is not the case then has it been modified?

Edited by interpol52

What I am saying is that bass definitely has an S1 switch - it is clearly there in the pictures. Maybe it isn't wired up, obviously I don't know that, but it has the switch so it would be odd that fender would put the switch there and not wire it, as the switch is quite expensive.

The normal pot has a line all the way through, the s1 only has a dot on volume as the button takes the rest of the switch. Here is my S1 pressed in:

Edited by Woodinblack

I've only been gigging for 50 years, same bill as Barron Knights, Bob Monkhouse, Slade,Black Abbots, Ken Dodd, Marmalade, Joe Loss, Edison Lighthouse, Joe Cocker, Ray Mcvay bla bla what do I know?
Thanks for taking the time and trouble to show me part of your bass.
I think the S1 was introduced around 2003 for a few years. Not ALL Jazz's etc were fitted with the S1 switch. This one does not have this switch. I preferred this particular jazz because of the tone. I know what the S1 does and it does give another dimension, but I find the standard wiring produces a clearer tone which suited my needs.

[quote name='geoff90guitar' timestamp='1444571654' post='2884176']
Can one or two members with a 2000's USA Jazz remove the scratchplate and show a picture that the guide hole is standard design.
I've had one or two doubters.
Appreciated
Geoff
[/quote]
Your doubters are wrong - it's s router guide hole