Why become a member? ×

Markus Milner would be proud!!!

roonjuice

I've reported it as well.
eBay's reply.

Hello Sxxxxx,
Thank you for contacting us again. My name is Amit and I’ll assist you with your report about the listing (item no. 161825199104) that you suspect to be in breach of our policy.
First of all, I appreciate your approach towards the whole issue that you are very much concerned about the eBay community members. Stuart, let me assure you that it's our top priority to ensure eBay remains a safe and reputable place to shop. In order to achieve this, we work closely with the members of our community as well as trading standards and we always investigate any reports of members or items that break our rules very carefully.

We’ve reviewed the item again and would like to inform you that appropriate action has been taken on the listing. Sometimes the action taken on an account are not visible to other members, rest assured our action ranges from formal warning, account restriction to indefinite suspension.

In addition to reporting the listings to us, if you believe the sale of this item or any item on eBay breaches the intellectual property rights of a third party ('rights owner'), you can contact the relevant rights owner and inform them of the listing(s). Rights owners can request the removal of listings that infringe their intellectual property rights through eBay's Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Programme. For more information about how eBay works with Rights Owners please visit:

[url="http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/programs-vero-ov.html"]http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/programs-vero-ov.html[/url]
I hope this information helps you decide how to proceed in this situation. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and helping us to keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell.
Kind regards,
Amit S.
eBay Trust & Safety

Edited by BassBunny