Why become a member? ×

Sold. TC Classic 450. Reduced to £230. Trades?
£260

itsmedunc

Great little lightweight head. In good condition and in full working order. Nice tube emulation. It's served me well but I fancy a change.

[b] Classic450 - Tech Specs[/b]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana][indent=1] Power module rating 450W (800W inst. Peak @ min. Load)
[url="http://service.tcgroup.tc/media/tc-electronic-power-rating-and-active-power-management.pdf"]TCE Power rating and Active Power Management[/url] Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 pounds Dimensions: 275 x 290 x 66mm Balanced ‘DI’ output: Galvanic isolated transformer-balanced (pre/post pre-amp) Tone controls: Four vintage tone controls Compression: SpectraComp™ multi-band compression Drive: TubeTone™ full amp simulation [/font][/color][/indent]

Open to suggestion on trades but looking for a Fender VI or Hellcat etc.

Postage wise - if you could arrange your own courier that would be great or I can post at your own risk. Collection from BB22SH or I might be able to meet up. Im heading towards the Lakes this weekend just incase anyone that way is interested.

Edited by itsmedunc

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1440173717' post='2848878']
I had one of these, plenty loud and easy to get a good sound. GLWTS
[/quote]

Thanks for that. It's a great sounding head that as you say, is easy to get a good sound with. I use it with a BF midget at 8ohm and it's plenty loud enough for me.

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1440187514' post='2849011']
Thanks for that. It's a great sounding head that as you say, is easy to get a good sound with. I use it with a BF midget at 8ohm and it's plenty loud enough for me.
[/quote]

Like this then:

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1440498018' post='2851206']
Bump for a great amp (used to be mine before I upped the watts and the ohms) at a ridiculously good price. Dunc is a top bloke to deal with.
[/quote]

Cheers Paul!

Had a question about trades, I'm open to suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Low End Bee' timestamp='1441361683' post='2858224']
That's a great price. I've had mine a few years and I still haven't come across a better amp for what I do. GLWTS.
[/quote]

Thanks for that, they are great little amps and surprisingly loud even at 8ohm. Still dithering over keeping it but I've got 3 heads and can't really justify keeping them all...

• 2 weeks later...

I have had both, they sound exactly the same. The RH has more toys in that it sports the onboard tuner and has 3 programmable eq presets - those features being foot-switchable.

I've said it before and say it again - this is a bargain!