Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stega

Grangur

I have just sold my Fender P to Stephen. He's a good guy to deal with. We had great communications and he's a man of his word. Fast payment and he confirmed as soon as the bass arrived.

I would very much like to work with him again. An excellent all round experience. Many thanks Steve.

• 6 months later...

Bought a Purple Chili 112NT from Stephen a couple of weeks ago, and have been very pleased with it.

More to the point, Stephen was an excellent guy to deal with - really friendly, good communications, very clear and honest about the (very good) condition of the cab. A very easy and pleasant experience all round, and I'd happily do business with him again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Purchased a usa Jazz from Stephen , very helpful from the beginning , 100% trust worthy and more, he is a very patient man, putting up with my impatient demands, Stephen is an absolute credit to Bass Chat. would buy again from him in a second, i now how a lovely Usa Jazz bass that sounds and looks fantastic.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Stephen just bought my Mesa Subway, exactly the kind of smooth easy transaction that makes BC such a great marketplace; a brief message exchange, immediate payment and prompt messaging to let me know that the amp had arrived and was as described.

Not the most active member on the forum these days but a great chap and a pleasure to deal with.Thanks Stephen! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

My least favourite thing is packing up big bass items for sale, and then the thought of sending them overseas fills me with further dread! So I had only just decided that this sale would be collection only when Stephen gets in touch and asks if I'd be preapred to get it couriered to...Norway. Ugh!

However this particular experience has gone some way to exorcising a few demons on that score! Stephen organised the courier & insurance and UPS arrived within 30 mins of the start of their designated 2 hour window on Monday afternoon and the cab arrived safe and sound in Norway just 3 days later. If Carlsberg did bass cab transfers...😁

As for Stephen - he's a gent and I'd have absolutely no hesitation in dealing with him again. Fast payment, excellent coms and just a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy the cab mate - I see you'll be pairing it with a Mesa head from your previous purchase on here: you could be doing far worse! 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...