Why become a member? ×

how long is too long!

chrisanthony1211

I just waited 18 Months for my new Wal, which I picked up last week...

I remember ordering it thinking the day I actually got it was so far away it would never come. Now I've picked it up the build time is instantly forgotten.

I understand the buildtime is now 24 months.... so I'm debating getting another order in soon :blink:

Edited by CamdenRob

I'm soon to order a Bravewood (see other thread) and I believe building time can be a year. Which is why I'm pulling the trigger now! Financially, I'l be in a better position next year, but then I'll have to wait all over again!

Sandberg are German, why is this taking the masters of efficiency so long?

I just couldn't wait that long - I know I'd change my mind or see something else I'd rather have. I had Jon Shuker build me a bass last year, but I picked one which was partially-finished from his stock, he made me a new neck and finished it off in less than six weeks (the hardware delivery took a chunk of that up), and that was long enough for me...

I didn't think Sandberg were such a small outfit that deliveries would slip so badly - email them and ask to know when the delivery is definitely gonna be. Then make a decision.