Why become a member? ×

Peavey Millennium BXP thoughts?

Bass_Guardian

Got a couple of the active ones Alex. Think they were around £150 s/h.

Dead easy to play due to the thin necks. Indonesian model has a truss rod wheel adjuster and Chinese one's a normal allen key at the nut.
Both the Tiger-Eye and the Violet finish is good and they're light-weight.

Let me ken what other info your after.

AT thanks for the heads up.

I thought that one was over in the US. Tell you what that is a fantastic low price for one. I think I paid £250 for mine
from a car parts dealer in the States.If anyone is interested in the T-20 I'd recommend you buy it quick.
They don't come up too often over here.

Back to the Millennium. Bass_Guardian if it's cheap enough go for it.Sound and playing wise it's a step up from the
Milestone.Not that I'm sneering at the Milestone,I still like playing my own Milestone III :).

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' timestamp='1431533454' post='2772329']
Any good?
[/quote]
Yes - I had the active version in four and five string - I got the fiver for £195 from my local crack conveyors

Think the active is worth the extra myself

[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1431539256' post='2772411']

I thought that one was over in the US. Tell you what that is a fantastic low price for one. I think I paid £250 for mine
from a car parts dealer in the States.If anyone is interested in the T-20 I'd recommend you buy it quick.

[/quote]

If I had any money...

[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1431539256' post='2772411']

Back to the Millennium. Bass_Guardian if it's cheap enough go for it.Sound and playing wise it's a step up from the
Milestone.Not that I'm sneering at the Milestone,I still like playing my own Milestone III :).
[/quote]

I still have my Peavey Milestone III :D Was my first ever bass, got it for free :D

Guest MoJo

IMHO, you won't see or feel as much of a difference in quality as you think there would be between the Milestone III and the Millennium. If you like how it looks, go for it