Why become a member? ×

April Composition Challenge - GET WRITING!

Skol303

Fin!

...I'm currently mixing a very beautifully played jazz album in my spare time, so this is what I might call a 'palette cleanser'. Whereas most of you will consider it more a 'dirty protest' :P

Military snares [i](sampled from a copyright free recording of a US marching band, playing the titular "Crazy Army")[/i] very hastily slung together with a MIDI drum track and squelchy acid basslines.

http://soundcloud.com/skollob/crazy-army

Mix sounds wooly on my cans, but meh, no time for spit and polish this month. It is what it is!

[color=#800000][b]I'll post up the voting thread tomorrow morning.[/b][/color]

Well done everyone! Very much looking forward to listening to them all :)

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1429827344' post='2755459']
Fin!

...I'm currently mixing a very beautifully played jazz album in my spare time, so this is what I might call a 'palette cleanser'. Whereas most of you will consider it more a 'dirty protest' :P

Military snares [i](sampled from a copyright free recording of a US marching band, playing the titular "Crazy Army")[/i] very hastily slung together with a MIDI drum track and squelchy acid basslines.

Mix sounds wooly on my cans, but meh, no time for spit and polish this month. It is what it is!

[/quote]
Definitely some crystal meth abuse goin on in the skol household.

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1429827344' post='2755459']
Fin!

[/quote]

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1429871061' post='2755744']
[/quote]

Currently nothing stronger than Berocca multivitamins… which I like to crush into a powder and mainline one packet at a time :crazy:

Edited by Skol303

It doesn't look as if I'll be able to do my revues this month, as I'm a bit off-colour (more tests and treatment starting tomorrow; yippee..! :( ). We'll see how the week-end goes; if I'm any better I'll certainly give it a go. A shame, as all the entries are excellent (as usual...) excepting one, which I was almost looking forward to lambasting..! :biggrin: Sorry for those that are disappointed; carry on for the others. ;)