Why become a member? ×

Hour Of The Dog (discreet)

discreet

Looks like a good bit of fun there Mark and looks pretty busy to me good job mate my only slight criticism is that the bass player is playing a bass with burst and tort best have a word with him mate and let him know that black/tort and maple or rosewood board is the correct gigging bass :)

But seriously good job will have to get mobile again so I can see some of you boys do Ya Thang :)

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1425148876' post='2704546']
Looks like a good bit of fun there Mark and looks pretty busy to me good job mate my only slight criticism is that the bass player is playing a bass with burst and tort best have a word with him mate and let him know that black/tort and maple or rosewood board is the correct gigging bass :)
But seriously good job will have to get mobile again so I can see some of you boys do Ya Thang :)
[/quote]

Thanks, mate! :D The Squier sunburst is really for the vibe of my Americana band, but I didn't want to take a valuable vintage bass along to play among that criminal bloody rabble (Happy Jack, Billy Apple, Bluejay and the current mrs discreet :lol:)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1425149407' post='2704556']
Thanks, mate! :D The Squier sunburst is really for the vibe of my Americana band, but I didn't want to take a valuable vintage bass along to play among that criminal bloody rabble (Happy Jack, Billy Apple, Bluejay and the current mrs discreet :lol:)
[/quote] Phew I take it all back then lol :)

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1425152797' post='2704602']
Good stuff, but there's no smile in the band . In one pic, you look like you're gonna tell Mr.guitar off;) sorry only Imho
[/quote]

I should have worn my shades!! I'm actually having a great time, but I always look worried when I'm playing!!
We really enjoyed it, honest - we do look a bit deadpan though, I'll admit.

But then most of the songs are about Armageddon, destruction, terror, the end of days, the collapse of western civilisation, corruption, loss, death, grief and tragedy at sea!! :lol:

Edit: I see what you mean. No, I'm wondering why Dan the singer has got his finger in his ear... ;)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Chiliwailer' timestamp='1425208671' post='2704987']
I spent a couple of months sleeping in that basement back in 2006, it was a partially flooded stinking mess of a place back then...
[/quote]

I've got news for you - it still is!! :lol: