Why become a member? ×

Vintage Yamaha BB1200 1978
£550

Sarlscharisma

[b]***PRICE REDUCTION £450***[/b]

All original. Really nice example of the BB1200 series. Neck and frets in great condition. Electrics all work perfectly. Pickups are very powerful. Pictures hopefully represent condition of guitar. A few dings consistent with 37 years of player wear, the most serious dings on the bottom edge have been slightly touched up.

Action and sound on this beauty is fantastic.

Comes with OHSC.

Bass is located in West Midlands area.

[attachment=182597:pic2.jpg][attachment=182598:$_57.jpg][attachment=182599:pic1.jpg][attachment=182600:pic3.jpg][attachment=182601:pic4.jpg][attachment=182602:pic5.jpg][attachment=182603:pic6.jpg][attachment=182604:pic7.jpg][attachment=182605:pic10.jpg]

Edited by Sarlscharisma

Great basses these Yamaha BB's.

I have a '79 BB1200 and it is a killer bass with a great P pick-up and sustain for days due to the neck-through construction.

Macca used to play a lefty version of the BB1200 back in the day.

GLWTS mate!

Yep, it has a great neck and playability and is has the loudest pickups of all my basses including my 76 P Bass.

Very Peter Hook. This is the same bass (not literally of course) used on classics such as Temptation, 24 Hours, Love Will Tear Us Apart, etc as opposed to the 1200s as many cite (this model Wasnt introduced until after New Orders first album)

• 2 weeks later...