Why become a member? ×

Goodbye student loan!!!

SkinnyMike

Your rite Mikey, the sustain is fabulous!

With a pick this bass beats everything iv played to date, on full tone through my GK it has such a beautiful growl.
The neck however is quite a bit thinner than most other P basses iv played but i like that as im so used to jazz basses.

nah my student loan hasnt arrived yet but its going to cover it if you get what i mean. So rite now im drowning in overdraft but as i said my loan will cover that. Bad move but daym it was worth it!

[quote name='the_house123' post='260347' date='Aug 11 2008, 09:09 PM']Your rite Mikey, the sustain is fabulous!

With a pick this bass beats everything iv played to date, on full tone through my GK it has such a beautiful growl.
The neck however is quite a bit thinner than most other P basses iv played but i like that as im so used to jazz basses.

nah my student loan hasnt arrived yet but its going to cover it if you get what i mean. So rite now im drowning in overdraft but as i said my loan will cover that. Bad move but daym it was worth it![/quote]

MB1. :)
Must admit this looked very nice when Niceguyhomer was selling one on the forum!,still looks nice now!
At least youve got something to show for it!....Be very aware of fat men in black combat jackets knocking loudly on the door! (The league of Gentlemen)
Saw the 1962 stax/volt Norway Tour on BBC 4 (Duck Dunn bass/Steve Cropper Guitar).....Absolute Mustard Mate! :huh: .