Why become a member? ×

Celinder Marcus Miller Tribute
£3000

Looda

LAST AND FINAL PRICE : GBP 3,200 => 3,000 => GBP 2,550 plus shipping OR 3,400 euros.

Shipping is around 100 euros to UK.

If it does not go, I will either keep it or sell it locally (in Paris).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling reluctantly this beautiful Celinder Marcus miller tribute 4 strings bass. (it's a first hand). I've been the only owner of this bass. It's real mint condition.

I traded the stock Celinder preamp and pickups for Lindy Fralin overwound +5% plus John East U Retro Deluxe flat response (more neutral than the one we all know). But I've still got the Celinder pups and preamp. I will leave them to you with the bass. The stock Celinder pups will not be sold separately. Celinder Hardcase is included.

Location of the bass is France, Paris. I'm not interested in any kind of trade, [u][b]CASH ONLY.[/b][/u]

Feel free to contact me in case you would need more info.

Peace.
Looda

Here are the specs

NECK:
Attachment : Bolt-on
Wood : 1pc. Birdseye Maple, Graphite Reinforcement.
Fingerboard : Bound Birdseye Maple with Block Inlay
Scale : 34″ (863,6mm) / 4 String - 35″ (889mm) / 5 String
Frets : 21, “medium jumbo” frets
Nut : Bone
Tuning Gears : HIPSHOT
Finish : Acrylic, Satin Feel on Back of Neck

BODY:
Wood : Select slightly flamed Danish Ash
Pickups : CELINDER Original, Passive, Humcancelling
Controls : Controls : 2 x volume, bass (cut/boost), treble (cut)
Preamp : CELINDER CP-IIIA, Jack Output on Side
Bridge : CELINDER Original
Finish : High Gloss, Acrylic of NATURAL BLONDE

Edited by Looda

[quote name='Looda' timestamp='1421510089' post='2662116']
@molan : Sorry ! don't have no scale at home. Can't tell exactly but surely lighter than a Fender. Som' like less than 8 pounds.

Looda
Peace
[/quote]

Thanks Looda, that's incredibly light for a Celinder. I've owned about 5 and they've all been up around 10lbs.

Is there any way you can weigh it properly. I'm only asking because I recently bought a bass that the owner insisted was just 8.5lbs and it turned out to be 9.6lbs which really is a significant difference.

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1421539033' post='2662615']
Thanks Looda, that's incredibly light for a Celinder. I've owned about 5 and they've all been up around 10lbs.

Is there any way you can weigh it properly. I'm only asking because I recently bought a bass that the owner insisted was just 8.5lbs and it turned out to be 9.6lbs which really is a significant difference.
[/quote]

This is also my biggest concern. I owned 4 Celinders and loved them all but sold them because of their weight. Fenders in the late 70s could easily exceed the 12 lbs mark so even 11 lbs would be lighter but much too heavy for me.

No chance to weigh it on a bathroom scale at a neighbour ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...