Why become a member? ×

SOLD Squier Jazz Deluxe (Active 4 String) - FAB sounding bass! Only £185
£185

Moos3h

[size=3]Hi all,

I'm terrible, me. I've spotted something super shiny (and very different for me) so something has to go to fund it!

This is my Squier Jazz Deluxe, it's the active one and the preamp is really very impressive - loads of tones here, good power and sounds great.

Playability is really decent too, nice neck and the frets are barely touched. I'm using the photos from Great British Bass Lounge as it's literally only just arrived and they are better than anything I could take!

Looking for £185 for this one, collected from Herefordshire or I can post as I do have a box :D

Cheers,
James[/size]

Edited by Moos3h

I bought one of these recently to cover the absence of my ACG when it goes back to Alan for a few weeks for some service work, and was very pleasantly surprised at the quality v price ratio. These are excellent basses - very playable and tonally flexible - and this is something of a steal at this price. I can't believe it will hang around too long. GLWTS.

Nah, black is best. I had one of these and it was really very good. Incredibly good for the money. And, by Jazz bass standard, lightweight, too. The ebonol neck is just as good on a fretted bass as a fretless.