Why become a member? ×

please delete withdrawn stingray 5 usa final price reduction.needs to go today.silly price on hold
£800

jassbass

Stingray 5 recently got in a trade,but ive came to conclusion musicman isnt for me.includes hardcase .good condition.currently has a baseline pick up but I have the original which is included final price reduction for quick sale £660
Based tyne and wear
Can send by courier if buyer organises
Maybe trade for similar value bass or cash plus lesser value bass
Pix to follow shortly
Thanx jay

Edited by jassbass

Ah,
Mixed memories here,
I bought this bass new from academy of sound in Norwich, and had it for 10 years before trading it. I'd like it back to be honest, but it's the usual deal of being completely skint after christmas,and I only have a japanese prestige ibanez that consider moving on (my other basses are keepers lol!). So, with a heavy heart it just remains for me to wish you good luck with your sale,and I hope you find what you're looking for! :)

Cheers Pete

Hi Jassbass,
My recollection is of a light bass, and indeed much lighter than my current sr4 2eq. Several years ago I was doing some dep work at a leisure resort and the MD (who was the bass player, but also did keys/sax as required) had a black sr5, and neither of us could believe the difference in weight between the two basses with mine being so much lighter. As a side note, I played it with the stock pickup in, and can't comment about the basslines one. (the original is ceramic, and may have been a bit too much "in ya face" for some hence the change, but it was fine for me!). A great bass, and I wish I had the cash, but............ :( .
GLWTS,

Cheers Pete :)