Why become a member? ×

I am DELIGHTED (warning, Barefaced content!)

Moos3h

Barefaced Super 15 in the house (thanks again Den!) and I cannot stop grinning!

I've only been able to run it from my TC BG250 but so far I am hugely impressed and convinced I made the right choice.

The weight is voodoo - how is it possible to pack two 15" drivers into a suitable enclosure and still be able to carry it one-handed into the house? Crazy.

I had a compact on loan a while ago and whilst I wanted to like it, I was always convinced that two was the way to go - now I've basically got a pair in one box.

I've tried so many different cab options and whilst I'm still HUGELY in the honeymoon period, I can't help but feel I've finally nailed it.

My Orange Bass Terror comes back from repair tomorrow too. Hurrah!

Cheers
James

Haha! You probably will. I just broke the cat flap playing it with the BG250!

There's a good chance I'll be moving the OTB on though as if this cuts it with the BG250 then that makes my whole rig much slicker.

Will see tomorrow when the OTB returns from the doctor!

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1420745317' post='2653006']
I had the Vintage, which was the precursor to this. Absolutely cracking cab, glad you like :)
[/quote]

What he said! B) I think the old Vintage was quite a bit wider though, as it was designed to be used with "old school" (i.e. full width!) valve amps. Not that I ever used such an amp with mine...

Edited by Conan