Why become a member? ×

My Vigier

thedontcarebear

Rich

Adam and I did a deal - we swapped some stuff and he's now the proud owner of `le rouge Vigier'! I've got his lovely Warmoth J and a rather immaculate Tokai J! I've got two more Vigiers and this particular bass was not getting its deserved playage so she's gone to a very good home - incidentally I predict that Adam is also a chronic GAS man - his collection is growing weekly!

Buy (trade) locally!

Cheers

Nick

This bass is awesome, even my guitarist says it sounds nice, and everyone knows guitarists can't usually tell the difference between basses! It cuts through like nothing I've heard before.

I do indeed suffer from the old GAS, been through hundreds of guitars/basses, but I have never had more then about 20 at a time, so don't think I will get to the Nick level of basses, but I do aspire to it, haha.

Nice to see it's still got the original pick-ups & electrics in it.
(Ducks)
The only way the Passion could be "improved" is a variable cut/boost on the EQ.
I know how to do it.
Patrice seems to positively encourage modifications, and mailed me straight back.
Only thing is, I don't want to drill any holes in it!

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='259604' date='Aug 10 2008, 10:43 PM']Luke

I thought you'd played it at the Bash when I had it?

Nick[/quote]

Actually now that you mention it, Im sure I did - but all credit to Mr Vigier, I have not yet played a "bad" Vigier, they all seem to be superb instruments!

• 2 weeks later...