Why become a member? ×

GONE Natural Ash Farida Precison Bass - P Basses with Jazz profile neck - £199.
£199

bagsieblue

NOW SOLD

This was supposed to be my gigging back up bass - the gigs never happened!

[color=#333333]So.... A Farida Precision's- £199, all is stock and as it should be. Pickups are plenty powerful.[/color]
[color=#333333]A better P bass for under £200 I don't think you'll find.[/color]

[color=#333333]As I'm not currently in a band and I only really use a P bass in a band context so wanting to move one of these along. [/color]
[color=#333333]£199 - collected from myself, can add a gig bag and pack up to ship for, say, £230[/color]

[color=#333333]These are superb, underrated basses - I'm pretty confident that you will not find a better bass for the money and certainly won't find a better P bass for this price. [/color]

[color=#333333]Natural Ash P bass, has been under the bed (this is the 'higher spec'). Still in Very Good condition - I've used this but not abused it. Couple of dings here and there - ding on the bottom near the jack socket see picture.[/color]

Edited by bagsieblue

Brilliant P basses...better than a lot of USA Fenders in my opinion. I've got the ash P bass, jazz width neck, any basser will be pleasantly surprised by how good these are...forget your Squier CV's, MIMs, MIJ's etc etc...these are the best for this price by a long way :)

[quote name='Raslee' timestamp='1420136098' post='2646025']
Brilliant P basses...better than a lot of USA Fenders in my opinion. I've got the ash P bass, jazz width neck, any basser will be pleasantly surprised by how good these are...forget your Squier CV's, MIMs, MIJ's etc etc...these are the best for this price by a long way :)
[/quote]

Agreed and bump

• 2 weeks later...