Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD - Godin Freeway 4 in Midnight Blue with Godin gig bag - Reduced - £250
£295

willgatesbass

I bought this just a few weeks ago as my first bass as a new learner. Really enjoyed playing it but have decided I want to get a 5 string.

Midnight blue and in excellent condition. Probably one or two tiny blemishes added by me in my practice room by just being clumsy but nothing major.

Godin passive PJ pickups. Maple body and neck with rosewood fingerboard. 34" scale. Comes with a really nice Godin gig bag. That's about as much as I know I'm afraid. When I was looking around for a bass to get started on this was offered to me as a good all round instrument. All my guitar and bass playing friends told me to go for it as they know Godin stuff has a great reputation.

As stated above, I'm looking for £275ono or possibly a trade for a five string.

Am willing to post within the UK

Sorry all the photos are sideways. It doesn't seem to matter what I do in terms of rotation and orientation, they come out rotated to the left or right!

Edited by willgatesbass

A word of friendly advice. You will greatly enhance your chances of selling/trading your instrument if you post pics up here and not by email. This is especially relevant when you are a new member with no track record. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the sale! :)

Not too sure of the age, sorry. I've only had it for about six weeks. I bought it from my friend John Hopkins (bass player for Heights) and he owned it from new as far as I know but didn't use it very much. It really is in fab condition and so is the case. It was like new when I got it and with a little clean up I think it still would be.

Edited by willgatesbass