Here we go again!
This is a Sandberg VM5 in satin Virgin White which I custom ordered through Bass Direct. I took delivery just before Christmas so it’s only a few months old. I’m sure there are one or two tiny knocks but nothing I can see really. I’d give it a solid 9.8 out of 10 for condition. I still have the original Sandberg box and everything.
- Virgin White Satin (special order) with matched headstock
- Alder body, maple neck, pau ferro fingerboard
- Black hardware
- 34” scale
- Sandberg MM and P pickups
- 2 band Sandberg preamp, active/passive push/pull.
- Sandberg gigbag
- Nice and light at 3.78kg/ 8.3lbs
- Sandberg bridge - adjustable between 18 - 19.5mm
Price drop to £1195
Would prefer a sale and might accept a near offer but also...
Interested in other five strings preferably with 24 frets, 34” scale and 18mm spacing (or bridge that can be adjusted for spacing). Fairly open minded though so try me.
May also consider a good old four-string P Bass.
Please DM for sale or trade enquiries.
I drive and could deliver/meet within reason