Why become a member? ×

EBS Effects for sale

lee650

Hi everyone
new house and imminent fatherhood has devastated the coffers, so up for reluctant sale are a couple of my lovely toys.

first off EBS WAH 1 volume/wah- as the title says its a dual mode pedal, has a range control for diffrent wah effects and also features the fantastic tube emulation circuit, must admit it sound fantastic but ive not really got much use out of, with the gigs i do, but it always gets a stomp in jams, very solid quality piece of kit.
TRADE PENDING!!!!!!

EBS MICROBASS 2- The swiss army knife for bassists, includes channel switching, DI , preamp in one box, great sound basically a two channel version of the HD350 preamp, great for juggling two basses, or EUB as it is the only A/B switcher with a high impedence input, so works great with piezo pickups. it has a headphone socket for silent practice, effects loop, tube simulation, the works, once again not really got the use it deserves i bought to use with my steinberger, but ive kinda bottled gigging with it( i will eventually, too lazy to practice ).
few of these for sale at mo, sign of the times, id like - NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!! thanks mark

EBS UNICHORUS- bit gutted about this one, triple mode chorus/flanger/pitch modulater, amazing rich sound, especially the chorus setting, doesnt thin out the sound at all, and has a little trimpot to control the amout of dry/effect in the sound, really lovely- NOW SOLD!!!!!!! THANKS PETE

Sorry about the dodgy pic, its only temporary, the BOSS BCB60 will problably be for sale as well if these go, can power up to 8 pedals and very sturdy, The EBS octabass is not for sale, i love it too much.

Hope you guys recognise a bargain,,all these pedals are in great nick as have not been used much no offers please, thanks for reading - lee
[attachment=11643:demi_moores_021.jpg]

Edited by lee650

Microbass 2 sold, you guys know you want the WAH 1 - lee :)

Hi everyone
new house and imminent fatherhood has devastated the coffers, so up for reluctant sale are a couple of my lovely toys.

first off EBS WAH 1 volume/wah- as the title says its a dual mode pedal, has a range control for diffrent wah effects and also features the fantastic tube emulation circuit, must admit it sound fantastic but ive not really got much use out of, with the gigs i do, but it always gets a stomp in jams, very solid quality piece of kit.
£85 posted

EBS MICROBASS 2- The swiss army knife for bassists, includes channel switching, DI , preamp in one box, great sound basically a two channel version of the HD350 preamp, great for juggling two basses, or EUB as it is the only A/B switcher with a high impedence input, so works great with piezo pickups. it has a headphone socket for silent practice, effects loop, tube simulation, the works, once again not really got the use it deserves i bought to use with my steinberger, but ive kinda bottled gigging with it( i will eventually, too lazy to practice ).
few of these for sale at mo, sign of the times, id like - NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!! thanks mark

EBS UNICHORUS- bit gutted about this one, triple mode chorus/flanger/pitch modulater, amazing rich sound, especially the chorus setting, doesnt thin out the sound at all, and has a little trimpot to control the amout of dry/effect in the sound, really lovely- £80 posted

Sorry about the dodgy pic, its only temporary, the BOSS BCB60 will problably be for sale as well if these go, can power up to 8 pedals and very sturdy, The EBS octabass is not for sale, i love it too much.

Hope you guys recognise a bargain,,all these pedals are in great nick as have not been used much no offers please, thanks for reading - lee
[attachment=11643:demi_moores_021.jpg]
[/quote]