Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass 1979 - SOLD Please remove
£575

Cat Burrito

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1414524492' post='2590278']
This is evil in its purest form Tim, putting such a great bass up at that price.
[/quote]
Agreed. I think I may have also seen Burrito play this a couple of years back with Case Hardin. V nice 70s retro cool look and priced at the level of a s/h Mexican Fender!

[quote name='sammybee' timestamp='1414524197' post='2590274']Can you tell us the weight of this?[/quote]

According to my luggage scale it comes in around 9llbs.

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1414524764' post='2590285']I think I may have also seen Burrito play this a couple of years back with Case Hardin.[/quote]
It was indeed the same bass... although that show was back in 2010 / very early 2011 at the latest as I was still getting over my weight from when I was ill. Time flies :)

Oops missed that bit off and it is important - it's a 70s Dimarzio pickup. Sounds great, typical woody thump. I used to use Seymour Duncan Antiquity range but this one was stunning s I left it alone. I appreciate the cover may be in the way but the pickup has white covers rather than the black which I thought was pretty cool.