Why become a member? ×

It's good to know that, after nearly 50 years,

Happy Jack

this sort of complete-and-utter bollocks is still being produced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FFRpBKeiU

Warning: This is NOT a suggestion that you should waste an hour of your life on it. Very little happens until 10 minutes in, and it will then take less than two minutes to convince you that these idiots should be locked up for their own protection.

[url="http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/h4ppyjack/media/Just%20Stuff/GIF%20files/AbbeyRoadmoving_zps1de8ff88.gif.html"][/url]

Edited by icastle
Link Fixed.

Absolute nonsense. It was not an accident... Paul had stumbled upon the identity of JFK's real assassin and the plot to fake the moon landings. He was given a new identity by the CIA, for whom he worked faking vaccine research and coordinating the delivery of several tons of explosive to the World Trade Centre towers.

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1412613804' post='2570399']
Absolute nonsense. It was not an accident... Paul had stumbled upon the identity of JFK's real assassin and the plot to fake the moon landings. He was given a new identity by the CIA, for whom he worked faking vaccine research and coordinating the delivery of several tons of explosive to the World Trade Centre towers.
[/quote]

This is exactly the kind of conspiracy theory claptrap that the New World Order [i]want[/i] us to think to keep us from noticing that blah blah blah pyramids something something Area 51 etc etc the British Royal Family are lizard people and something to do with mind-control substances in the public water supply.

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1412612554' post='2570375']
[url="http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/h4ppyjack/media/Just%20Stuff/GIF%20files/AbbeyRoadmoving_zps1de8ff88.gif.html"][/url][/quote]

Soon as I saw that all I could think of was Richard Prior in Stir Crazy saying "That's right, we're bad, hmmm, don't take no sh*t either"

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1412613804' post='2570399']
[/quote]

Seems perfectly reasonable to me and would explain quite a lot. :D

I loved the Abbey Road animation though. :lol: