Why become a member? ×

withdawnRITTER CLASSIC 5 BLACK MARBLE(discontinued finish)
£4500

Bassmachine

SALE PRICE 4000£

I know i l regret it or possible to withdraw it but i ll give a chance to someone to buy a Ritter without to wait 15-18 months

The bass is a painting and plays like a dream
...Mahogany body with maple neck and ebony fretboard..... Two triplebucker with huuuugeeee tone and weithts only 4,2
See the link for more details
https://ritter-instruments.com/item_info.php?i=145

The bass will come with the certificate and the ritter softcase

Try me with your trades......

Edited by Bassmachine

Trade with my mint conditions 2008 Fodera Emperor Elite 5 strings with extended low B, alder wings and tone block, pomelè sapele top and matching headstock, three peaces maple neck, ebony fingerboerf, Mike Pope three band eq, Seymour Duncan pickups, original mint case and truss rod key?

[quote name='Auslander' timestamp='1411974528' post='2564350']
Trade with my mint conditions 2008 Fodera Emperor Elite 5 strings with extended low B, alder wings and tone block, pomelè sapele top and matching headstock, three peaces maple neck, ebony fingerboerf, Mike Pope three band eq, Seymour Duncan pickups, original mint case and truss rod key?
[/quote]

It looks really interesting offer and i ll have to think it , because Fodera someone who have the money can buy from a shop but Ritter will have to wait over a year .....also Ritter even and used isnt easy to find

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1412228145' post='2566871']
Always wondered what a bass would look like we're it made out of floor. tis a thing of beauty. Possibly one of my favourite looking Ritters!
[/quote]
Ritter are really unique basses
I dont put it on the floor now.because my wife will step on it by accident:P

Edited by Bassmachine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...