Why become a member? ×

Very stripy

Annoying Twit

I've played one of these, briefly. Well made, played well, sounded good to me, mint. I was put off by the fact that the seller had advertised it as something else and wanted £300 for it, and that I couldn't find any details whatever on them when I searched online. I still think it was overpriced, but I would happily have paid £200 for it if I'd trusted the seller. This one has more scars, but if I was new to fives it should be a decent starter (assuming it's the same as the one I tried).

• 10 months later...

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1411774619' post='2562815']
I've played one of these, briefly. Well made, played well, sounded good to me, mint. I was put off by the fact that the seller had advertised it as something else and wanted £300 for it, and that I couldn't find any details whatever on them when I searched online. I still think it was overpriced, but I would happily have paid £200 for it if I'd trusted the seller. This one has more scars, but if I was new to fives it should be a decent starter (assuming it's the same as the one I tried).
[/quote]

This might be the one I played...
http://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/enigma-5-string-bass-guitar/1119433834