Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Really weird shaped bass

JJW

I've never seen one like this and I just thought it looked cool

[url="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575090229&toolid=10001&campid=5337531593&customid=&icep_item=311096219548&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg"]http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575090229&toolid=10001&campid=5337531593&customid=&icep_item=311096219548&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg[/url]

NEW!! Let people know you have Erectile Dysfunction with the Fernandes Travel Bass!!

Why stop there? How about an appropriately-coloured 'incontinence' bass to show that your strides are always full of dog's eggs? Or a scabby textured refin to show you share the wonderful joy of herpes? Or a bass apparently covered in spew so there's no doubt you're a hopeless, untreatable alcoholic?? The groupies will be throwing themselves at you!! The possibilities are quite literally endless!!

They are actually pretty good travel basses with a good built-in amp and speaker. The proper name for them is the Fernandes PIE-ZO Bass (only the Americans call them the Nomad). In Japan you can get them in lots of finishes and Fernandes do a few different limited edition custom versions each year.

Here's my Hello Kitty 2007 version:

Edited by BigRedX

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1411575879' post='2560853']
NEW!! Let people know you have Erectile Dysfunction with the Fernandes Travel Bass!!

Why stop there? How about an appropriately-coloured 'incontinence' bass to show that your strides are always full of dog's eggs? Or a scabby textured refin to show you share the wonderful joy of herpes? Or a bass apparently covered in spew so there's no doubt you're a hopeless, untreatable alcoholic?? The groupies will be throwing themselves at you!! The possibilities are quite literally endless!!
[/quote]

Thanks, My tea ended up in my nostrils! :D