Why become a member? ×

Back in the Band!

Raymondo

After leaving my band almost two years ago, due to my girlfriend moving to Edinburgh, (the band is based in Birmingham) I have not really played my bass at all.

Out of the blue my old band got in touch a couple of weeks ago to see if I could fill in on three gigs.
The members had ,during the last two years ,formed various acts and mixed members around three different bands and they needed a bass player to help out on three gigs in September/October.

I couldn't play last Fridays gig as I was in Spain but last night I went to rehearsals in Brum and HAD A BLAST!!!! :gas: :gas:

It went so well that the line up we had last night ,me,the old drummer,singer and lead guitarist,along with a second guitarist from one of the side projects have decided that we will be the permanent line up of Delta ,the main band. :D
First gig ....September 27th at The White Horse in Harborne,Birmingham......everyone welcome.

Come see a very pleased Raymondo get back to doing his thing :shok:

Warning...it's rock covers..corny old tunes like Born to be wild ,Breaking the law and Paranoid WILL be played :rolleyes:

You must have a good memory, to remember all the basslines
I'm amazed you have got straight back in, having not played for 2 years :o

I know I'd forget the tunes lol

Glad you're having a great time of it
Sometimes, a break can make us appreciate what it is we actually have...

Good luck with the upcoming gigs :)

Hey thanks everybody!

Marc s ....not a great memory...two days of frantic re-learning went a long way ;)

Seashell.....It would be lovely to see you ,any friend of Kevb is ok by me :D

Bonzodog..I have played at the White Horse quite a few times with this band,I really like the place and we usually have a good time.