Why become a member? ×

SOLD ! please delete...
£800

mxm

[font=georgia,serif][b]HS210 - 8ohm 400w (originally had 2 - now only 1 left)[/b]

One owner from new, it's been gigged so not mint - original Berg cover included.

I'd prefer collection only (I would suggest any interested parties to come and see them/hear them in person - I'm close to Chester), but could meet for fuel costs. Happy to drop-off at couriers if you want to arrange your own delivery.

Feel free to PM me for more info or more pics.[/font]

[attachment=170714:hs210h_web.jpg][attachment=182489:berg2.jpg][attachment=182488:berg1.jpg][attachment=182490:berg3.jpg][attachment=182491:berg4.jpg][attachment=182492:berg5.jpg]

Edited by mxm

[quote name='M@23' timestamp='1408977046' post='2535125']
Sky blue?! Might change your mind after tonight ;-)
Great deal on a top rig here for someone.
[/quote]

Er yeah. It's proper name is 'Royal Blue' which is worse. Doh.

It's more towards turquoise, and I'm sticking to that. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ebenezer' timestamp='1415708283' post='2602830']
can't believe these are still here !!....these are the same as the cabs jim bergantino designed and built for sadowsky.
[/quote]

Still here and available thanks !

Bump for new pics added in original post...

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to fund something else, so I really need to find a home for these cabs - now [size=5]£640[/size] collected.

Or could possibly PX for an active 5 string left handed bass...

Hi, I emailed you not long ago (I support Stoke).

I am still pretty interested in these things but I would probably only be interested in buying one. I would also like to have it delivered, I can arrange a private courier but I can't travel to where you live.

Thanks, Ryan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've got no problem posting to Dublin but would obviously have to pass on the postage fees to yourself - plus I'd have to insure the cab which adds extra cost. Also, I've got really limited wrapping (bubble wrap and parcel paper only) facilities !!!

So for those reasons I'd much rather meet for fuel costs or allow collection.

That said, feel free to look into courier services yourself as I'm happy to drop off the cab at a depot (many of the major ones are local to myself) which I did for the basschatter who bought the other Bergantino.

Hope that's of use !