Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Streamer Stage I for sale (5 strings)

incubass

Hi people! As you see I'm new around here, and I'm looking forward to meet great bass players :huh:

Now, let's go to the business :huh: I'm interested in trading my Warwick Streamer Stage I (5 strings) for one of the following items: American Jazz Bass (specially vintage, original or reissue); Music Man Stingray (the early ones); Rickenbacker; Lakland.

The model of my bass is exactly [url="http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/PTE/Basses/5-Strings/Warwick-Streamer-Stage-I-5-Classic-Line-AAA-CO-Burg.Red/art-BAS0000036-001"]this. [/url]

And now the photos :)

[b]Will leave for 1400£ + shipping.[/b] ---> [b]SOLD[/b]

You can contact me by email --> [email protected]

Actually I am in Portugal, but I will be living in London in September, so picking it up personally should be possible :huh:

Cheers!

Edited by incubass

[quote name='BassManKev' post='248712' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:13 AM']my jaw is on the floor..

best looking warwick i have ever seen, on this forum or anywhere, that is STUNNING[/quote]

+1

that is a stunning bit o' timber. Those pups don't look like standard MECs either.

[quote name='simondee' post='248756' date='Jul 27 2008, 09:43 AM']+1

that is a stunning bit o' timber. Those pups don't look like standard MECs either.[/quote]
Actually, I'm 100% sure they are MEC, it's just that the gold writing has a nack for wearing off quite fast if you use it well.

Edited by Stockholm Syndrome

[quote name='incubass' post='248865' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:31 PM']Thanks for the compliments, ppl! :)
I might be interested in straight out sale, depending on the price, since my first intention wasn't to sell, but who knows? :huh:[/quote]

That has to be the nicest Warwick I've seen! I've just traded my Jazz for a Thumb, otherwise I would have been very tempted by this!

Have a bump on me

BEAUTIFUL wood...

They don't look like MECs to me either, some type of soapbar (Barts) maybe?

[quote name='simondee' post='248756' date='Jul 27 2008, 08:43 AM']+1

that is a stunning bit o' timber. Those pups don't look like standard MECs either.[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...