Why become a member? ×

Trace V4 combo

Merton

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRACE-ELLIOT-V4-BASS-COMBO_W0QQitemZ330255891899QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330255891899"]EBAY LISTING[/url]

Still a bit overpriced if you ask me, he's basing the "bargain" price on the Bass Cellar's ridiculous £1999 price tag...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='247739' date='Jul 25 2008, 12:38 PM']last v4 combo i saw sell on ebay went for £450...[/quote]
and i turned it down in a prior auction for £400 because it was totally thrashed.

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='247774' date='Jul 25 2008, 01:12 PM']"Grab yourself a bargain..." must be the most overused phrase on Ebay.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...............................Tin Pan Alley Price £2000 (thats why theyve still got theres!) :huh:
"Grab yourself a bargain! £1000"(thats why at Auction end, You'll still have yours!) :huh:

[quote name='SS73' post='248008' date='Jul 25 2008, 05:59 PM']If anybody else has one for a reasonable price, I'm interested. Been talking with Ped but I think he wants to hang on to his.
Also V8 too, '' Grab myself a bargain '' on one of those, most nice.
Sean.[/quote]
You're unlikely to bag yourself a V8 for less than 1200 quid.

To be honest they aren't that bad to carry - not awkwardly shaped and surprisingly light (bet the 2x10 is heavier). I have a delicate post-op back and could still manage lifting it with someone else fairly easily. Couldn't do it myself of course, and if I did I would only end up carrying someone else's things.

Due to my complete reliance and love of IEMs I have been tempted to move mine on a few times but I honestly don't think I will find such incredible tone anywhere else, so in two minds about it. It certainly is lovely to have as a benchmark of superb amplification, and I certainly wouldn't sell mine for much less than the one currently on eBay.

Cheers
ped