Why become a member? ×

In Praise Of Curly Cables!

Hot Tub

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1331840171' post='1579818']

Nah they are the coolest thing to use. Look at this and drool!

[attachment=102607:SAM_0430.JPG]

You can even strech them out. See, even my daft dog loves it!

[attachment=102608:SAM_0429.JPG]

Jez
What's the wee ones name? Seal of approval in my book!
[/quote]

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1332446122' post='1588608']
Donny, the dog`s name is Rosie and it`s cute and she knows it. One of 2 dumb blondes in my life.....

Jez
[/quote]

She certainly is a cutie - they do always know though ;) . My hunt for a curly lead begins!!

Our guitarist turned up to a gig on Saturday with a HUGE curly lead, it did make me chuckle after reading this post, it made me chuckle even more after what happened to him.

So in the soundcheck he managed to clothesline a kid on a skateboard (don't ask) while walking out front to have a listen (to be fair he did get some way back and with a raised stage the cable was at perfect height). On his way back to the stage he wrapped the curly lead around a mic stand resulting in a Boss pedal being catapulted out front (missing kid on skateboard that time) when he unplugged the other side. Finally, in the last set (having untangled and recovered the pedal previously) he stood on the unstretched cable (banana skin style) and nearly fell on his backside. Brilliant.
I think everyone should have one just for entertainment value alone. Needless to say he won't be using his again!

Oh I forgot to mention, his guitar sounded really dull all night too.