Why become a member? ×

FS: SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB310 - £150
£165

basskit_case

I am selling this SB310 (that I have now owned twice!) as I am thinning out the collection, this is one of three that I am selling.

This is a fine example of an SB310, having sold it to bassbiscuits previously l bought it back earlier this year. It was a purchase made through emotion rather than necessity and it has been barely used since I bought it back.

Its in good condition,[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Gotoh machine heads, 24-fret slim thin, jazz like neck. Translucent red finish. One noticeable chip on back of lower horn (about the size of my little finger nail, if that)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nicely set up with medium/low action and Rotosound 40-100 swingbass round wounds.[/font][/color]

[s]Price is £165 not looking for trades.[/s]

[b]Price is £150 not looking for trades.[/b]

I have the packaging available to me that I can send this if required, let me know and I can sort out a price, I imagine it will be approximately £15.

Edited by basskit_case

My old bass!

Bummer you're selling this on so soon. I can vouch for it as a great little instrument - very comfortable to play, nicely set up and a hell of a lot of bass for the money.

Only sold it (along with a few other bits) cos I have rather too many guitars and far too many bills to pay!

GLWTS - whoever buys this will have a good bass coming their way....

[quote name='bassbiscuits' timestamp='1401183038' post='2460811']
My old bass!

Bummer you're selling this on so soon. I can vouch for it as a great little instrument - very comfortable to play, nicely set up and a hell of a lot of bass for the money.

Only sold it (along with a few other bits) cos I have rather too many guitars and far too many bills to pay!

GLWTS - whoever buys this will have a good bass coming their way....
[/quote]

Thanks, they sure will, lovely bass.